Thursday, September 6, 2007

Find #5




Jill Forsha Endress



Jill Forsha Endress has been active on classmates so I can't totally claim her as a "find". Active can't begin to describe Jill's life these days. She is a successful real estate agent for Howard Hanna earning a Top Producer last year. (http://jillendress.howardhanna.com/) With Wyotech still maing real estate in Blairsville a hot commodity, I'm sure Jill's easy and honest style is helping a lot of buyers and sellers.





Notice Jill's last name is Endress? Yes, she married her high school boyfriend George Endress. but of course... not right away. And I think there is probably a movie's worth of drama in the re-kindling of their relationship. But instead of hitting Hollywood, three adorable boys are keeping them busy. This family pic was taken at the Chesapeake Bay last weekend. Dakota Jeorge (stepson 12), Brendan Christopher (9), Ryan Thomas (4)

Jill says, "We are doing great. We had an awesome time at http://www.cherrystoneva.com/ campground. If you ever camp, this is the place to be. "

Keep up to date on Jill's activities on her site: www.myspace.com/redcatkids

No comments: